Conversion happens when visitors (user) are coming to your website perform a predefined action such as clicks, purchase, signup newsletter or subscription a form. Conversion rate is therefore the percentage of visitors who perform the desired action/goal.
Our Conversion Rate Optimization services strategy to build your business by:
- Optimized Landing Page Design
- A/B Split Testing
- Sale and Leads Analytics
- Marketing Research
- Multivariate testing
- Running heatmaps
- Better website ROI
Websites have different goals & a single website may have more than one goal. When visitor visit on your website and performed any action such as download, sale & purchase then according this action it is called Conversion. When number of visitor perform same action, Then we calculate % of conversion, called conversion rate. An actual purchase, submission of a sales enquiry, signing up for a free resource like newsletter, subscription to future promotional offers, etc. are some common goals
Conversion can be broadly classified into three types:
- Informational Conversion: This type of conversion happens when the visitor finds the information visitor is looking.
- Transformational Conversion: When a visitor subscribes to a free service such as a newsletter, transformational conversion is said to have happened.
- Transactional Conversion: When an actual sale happens or the business receives money from any other activity (visitor clicking on advertisements) performed by the visitors, transactional conversion happens.
Why Do You Need Conversion Rate Optimization?
- Rising pay per click cost
- Shortening consumer attention span
- Legitimizes and streamlines your business
- Saves you money
- Improves the efficacy of other marketing efforts
- Improves the layout and look of your online store
- Changes improve your website’s efficacy immediately